18 May 2009

Vote Labour!

............How did the once oh so media savy Labour Party allow the day of its Scottish European election campaign launch - where it is rightly fighting for its life - be dominated by this pair? I have no political sympathy for them at all, but having done it countless times in the distant past, I do have a certain personal sympathy for Labour canvasers knocking doors tonight. paticularly in areas of need, "Labour areas". You are though now reaping what Gordon Brown has sown. And do please keep this pair, indeed this trio, praise them, protect them - long may they reign! Alternatively, you might ask - "what am I doing here?"

1 comments:

Anonymous,  Monday, May 18, 2009  

I have no sympathy for anyone in Labour and as for the leaflet hand me out people, well they most know what they are getting into. Stuff the lot of them.,.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP